Interested in HHLS?
Simply fill out the form below, and we’ll reach out to you shortly!
Ready to Apply?
Click the button below to access our online enrollment forms for prospective families! Existing families must log in HERE and click on the Re-Enroll tab.
Average Class Size
Heavenly Host Lutheran School offers small class sizes between 10-15 students per class
Fully accredited by the National Lutheran School Accreditation (NLSA).
We are committed to Christ-centered teaching.
2020 – 2021 Tuition and Fees
- $5,250 for Kindergarten students:
- 10 month plan, $525/month
- $5,750 for students in grades 1-8:
- 10 month plan, $575/month
- $3,000 for students in grades 9-12:
- 10 month plan, $300/month
- Early Childhood Center (ECC) rates are as follows:
- Infant Care (6 weeks-1 year): $160.00/week
- Toddler Care (1-2 year olds): $150.00/week
- Transition Room (18 months-2 years): $150.00/week
- Toddler Care 2 (2-3 year olds): $150.00/week
- Pre-Kindergarten (3 year olds): $145.00/week
- Pre-Kindergarten (4 year olds): $145.00/week
Tuition is billed on a monthly basis by the day. This figure does not include registration fees. Financial Aid only applies to children enrolled in grades K-12. Please contact the school office at (931) 520-3766 for any special information regarding discounts and financial aid applications.
Financial Aid and Scholarships
We now offer the option of Student Loans through LightStream. Below is the link you can use to find out more information on Student Loans.
Heavenly Host Lutheran School offers financial aid scholarships to making a Christian education affordable. All financial aid is based on the need or financial status of the student’s family, the number of requests received, and the amount of financial aid funds that are available for a given school year. Application deadlines for tuition assistance is June 15th for the following academic year and we encourage families to apply early.
Applicants will be notified by mail approximately 2 weeks following the deadline of any award. All applicants must be enrolled at Heavenly Host Lutheran School to be considered for a grant.
Please contact HHLS for any questions that you might have about the financial aid process.